Pay Rate: £8.72 per hour (25 years and over) or £8.20 per hour (under 25s)
Hours: Full and Part Time
Location: Various Locations
Job Ref: SW2020
Due to the COVID-19 virus and self-isolations we are looking for caring individuals to join our team and support our residence. We understand this is a difficult time for everyone which is why we are reaching out for as much support as possible.
In education working towards a Health & Social Care qualification, or a student nurse? Maybe your current company has closed down due to the virus? Or maybe you’re just wanting to help make a difference? Whichever it is, please apply now!
Locations include EVENWOOD (BISHOP AUCKLAND), BEARPARK (DURHAM), HARTLEPOOL, JARROW, NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, GATESHEAD, and HARBOTTLE (NORTHUMBERLAND).
Careline Lifestyles Ltd are a leading independent provider of high quality nursing and residential care, specialising in acquired brain injuries, neurological, mental health needs, learning and physical disabilities for persons over 18 years of age in addition to providing nursing, residential and social care for the elderly, based across the North East of England.
About the role of a Support Worker:
· ensure residents retain their dignity
· ensure residents retain their individuality
· be involved in all activities in the home setting
· positive behaviour support (PBS)
What you need
· caring & trustworthy in nature
· patient and understanding
· want to make a difference
· Excellent communications skills & friendly personality
· Shift are 12 hours long (8am – 8pm and 8pm - 8am).
Rate of Pay & Benefits
· £8.72 per hour (25 years and over) or £8.20 per hour (under 25’s)
· Paid training provided
· Paid Holidays
· Pension Scheme
- On-site parking
Job Type: Permanent - Full and Part time.Apply