Values and Philosophy
Careline Lifestyles aims to promote the needs, rights and aspirations of disabled people through the provision of high quality, specialist and personalised services.
Leading the way in supporting individuals with a disability, and their families, we put the rights, needs and aspirations of our clients first. We believe that enabling achievement and choice are at the heart of our work.
Our paramount aim is quality - to support people through the provision of specialist services that are of an outstanding quality, and we have a well established reputation for quality.
Careline Lifestyle Mission Statement
“Our mission is to promote the independence, inclusion and well-being of people with support needs. We do this by working with the people we support, their families and partner agencies to deliver innovative, high quality services that meet individual needs and aspirations in a person centred way. We also aim to provide the best value to purchasers and to use our resources in efficient, flexible and creative ways”.
Philosophy of Careline Lifestyles
“Commitment to an individualised, person centred philosophy of service delivery which is designed around the individual needs and choices of our service users”
At Careline Lifestyles we work in partnership with service users themselves, their families and carers and other agencies to:
- Enable people to enjoy a valued and inclusive life
- Respect and uphold their rights and choices as equal citizens
- Ensure their privacy, dignity and respect
- Offer unconditional positive regard to promote self esteem
- Enable people to realise their dreams and to achieve their goals and aspirations
- Empower people to make positive changes in their lives
- Recognise and build upon their personal resources, strengths and abilities
- Gain confidence, life skills and independence
- Improve their physical & mental health and well-being
- Protect vulnerable people from harm and abuse
- Increase acceptance and understanding in their communities and assist them to make a positive contribution to these communities
- Provide opportunities for learning and self-development
- Access fulfilling activities (work, education, leisure), social opportunities and relationships
- Provide equality of opportunity
- Ensure their safety, security and quality of life.